Tuesday 20 May 2014

About Implementation and Hosting

The project is preferred to be implemented in Java-Spring. And as AWS EC2 provides a 1-year free trial, the project can be hosted in AWS.

But I have not learnt Spring before, and I will have a unit about Spring (ELEC5619: Object Oriented Application Frameworks) in the next semester. So I will start changing the implementation method to Spring next semester.

In this semester, I will implement the project in node.js - express and host it in Parse. I choose Parse because I am familiar with it, and Parse provides an easy way to cooperate between mobile and web platforms. It supports only node.js - express hosting. As a cloud service provider, Parse sets some limitation on the hosted node.js code (e.g. on file operations, Regex, resources). It is better not to host the final code in Parse.

No comments:

Post a Comment