Sunday 26 October 2014

Implementation and Evaluation - Octobor

Front-end Beautification

Did more front-end beautification.

Login

Deleted the social networking.

Sign up

Deleted the social networking

Dashboard

Beautified the "team info" section; added images and tags for the challenges.

Admin login


Admin dashboard


View user list


View team list


Add new challenge

Need marking list


Mark a challenge




Evaluation

10 of my housemates were invited to participate the evaluation of this project. They are all students of University of Sydney or University of Technology, Sydney. 4 of them are female.

After 2 weeks of evaluation, they were asked to give the degree to which they agreed with the following statements:
  1. I feel that I am involved to take part in the game.
  2. I feel that the relation between my teammate and I has been improved.
  3. I feel more comfortable to talk about a wide range of issues with my teammate.
  4. I think mental health problems are equivalent to other health issues.
  5. I think this game can help real parent and children to improve their relationships.
The summary of the collected data:
No.
Number of users that selected this mark
Average Mark
1 (Disagree)
2
3
4
5
(Agree)
1
1
3
5
1
0
2.6
2
0
1
2
2
5
4
3
1
1
7
1
0
2.8
4
3
5
2
0
0
1.9
5
0
0
2
2
6
4.4

No comments:

Post a Comment